“To Reach and Teach students of the Fox Cities”
6th - 12th Grade
Wednesday Nights 6:30-8:00pm @ The Mission Church
September - May
What to Expect
MissionYouth meets almost every week through the school year. This time is designed to help students connect with God, connect with others, and learn to better live out their faith.
- 6:15pm Doors Open
- 6:30pm Hang Out Students can:
- Hang out together before the night begins
- Grab a snack
- 6:45pm Large Group Sessions Include
- Games to break down walls built up throughout busy weeks
- Bible centered messages
- Worship through music, art, and prayer
- 7:30pm Small Group
- Small groups are an important part of what we do.
- They happen every week, but the relationships built in small groups extend outside the walls of our church.
- They’re designed to connect every student with solid adult leaders and a community where they can be discipled.
- 8:00pm Students are dismissed
We believe it is important for students to worship with the church on Sunday mornings. This is an opportunity for students to see themselves as part of the larger church now rather than something that waits for them in the future.
Students also have many opportunities to serve during our worship services including Mission Kids, Door Greeters, Tech Team, and Worship Team.
What We're About
We form our Youth Ministry around 3 words:
It is our desire that every student that enters MissionYouth will feel like they BELONG as they build relationships with other students and adult leaders.
Through weekly Biblical teaching and small groups we provide opportunities for students to BELIEVE in Jesus as the only way for salvation.
We want every student to be Salt & Light in the world, as they grow in their relationship with God and with others to BECOME more like their savior Jesus Christ.